Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Today I Put On My Big Girl Panties.....

Ok, so I have been working at my company for 2 years now, traveling the country. You would think that I have seen some amazing sights. The truth is, I am chicken!! I do not like to do sight seeing, touristy stuff by myself. So, needless to say I am usually a homebody (or hotelbody!) when I am away. Don't get me wrong, when I happen to be in the same location as a coworker or two, we take full advantage of the company and "venture out on the towns", so I have seen some eccentric parts of the country. When I am by myself, though, I am not so adventuresome. TODAY, however, I put on my big girl panties and went sight seeing in Seattle, WA! This, my friends, is a great city! It is beautiful and seemed "user friendly", easy to navigate and lots of things to do and see. I went to the Space Needle, of course. Check out my photos below of my "big girl" trip!

View of the space needle...

The Seattle Skyline...





The Lake where Tom Hanks lived in Sleepless in Seattle...





This building was made to look like Jimmi Hendrix smashed guitar!





Flowers in the gardens...

No comments: