Sunday, May 25, 2008

Upgrade-Sweet, Long Walk-Not so much!

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while because, well, I got nothing! My friend JoAnne, who is now avid blogger number one, said she hates it when people don't update their blogs regularly, so here's all I have. I was "upgraded" at the hotel last week. This a nice perk of being a Diamond Member for Hilton. (Although a real diamond would be nicer....). I got upgraded to a suite in a Hampton Inn, which I didn't even think they had suites, but I digress. The space was nice and large, as you can see below......




The long walk down the "REDRUM" hallway, not so fun!!



Hope you all have been enjoying your holiday weekend! Next week I am off to Washington state. Might get in a little sight seeing on Tuesday if I have time. Stay tuned for those adventures and I am sure that I will have travel adventures!

No comments: