Saturday, October 11, 2008

One Down, Eleven To Go!

So my first grad class is officially "in the books" as they say (no pun intended!) Actually, we had our last class last weekend, but the professor gave us an extension for our final paper. Truth be told, she gave us TWO extensions! Originally, the final paper was to be due on our last class. Then, on the second weekend of classes (there were only three weekends) she extended it until today, Saturday the 11th. I, of course, fully planned on completing it on the original due date...... NOT..... I am a bog time procrastinator when it comes to stuff like papers! Well, last weekend, at our last class, she gave us until Sunday the 12th at midnight!! I promised myself that I would not use the new extension and I didn't! I turned the paper in at 4:30 today and got my grade an hour later.... Ah, technology!! I got an A for the class!! :) The next class starts on Halloween, with a research paper due November 10...... I am seriously going to get it completed ahead of time........

1 comment: