Sunday, September 14, 2008

I Got an A!

Ok, so I am a little excited. I did my first paper in over 15 years this weekend. I wrote it very sporadically on Saturday. I felt like I had a hard time concentrating and organizing my thoughts. The paper only had to be 3-5 pages, but it took me about 7 hours to write!! (ok, so I kept taking 20 minute breaks b/c I could not concentrate!). I wrote it and then only read it once and sent it off. My saving grace, I thought, was that if we don't like our grade, we can revise it and turn it in again. Well, this morning I got an email from the professor.... I got an A!!! The only thing that was wrong was some of the formatting. It needs to be in APA format. I have a program to help me do this, but still didn't follow it perfectly. My 4.0 is still in reach!! :)

No comments: