Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School!

Well, tomorrow is the BIG day! I am going back to school. I am soooo excited and just a tad bit nervous~ OK, A LOT NERVOUS! I was not a particularly studious student the first time around. It wasn't that I was a partier, I just did not "apply myself" as my mom would say. I was too busy with friends, activities and work. The temptation to sleep in was very hard to resist as well..... sleep is my favorite activity! All of this was when school was my only job (well, kinda, if you count being an RA a job!). NOW not only do I have a full time job, but it requires traveling A LOT! Some how I need to pull some discipline out and "apply myself!" Seriously, though, I am sure that I will do fine.....can you say looking for a 4.0??? I have a lot to live up to, as my mom worked full time, raised two kids on her own AND got a 4.0!! I have friends in my class that I work with, so that will be encouraging as well... I am so excited to start that I had my bag backed with my books three days ago! :) WCU here I come!

GO RAMS!!!!

No comments: