Monday, September 29, 2008

Breaking Shoes and a Sweat......

This morning I traveled to Raleigh, NC. The gate was in terminal B, at the end of the terminal. I got to the gate, settled with my coffee. I was sitting right next to the gate agent desk. The conversation was comical to say the least..... they had no power to the desk, therefor no computers, ticket scanner, etc. Finally a maintenance worker came and fixed it, but of course AFTER they had the plane change gates. The new gate, you ask.... (ok, I know you didn't ask, but I am going to tell anyway). The new gate was A26...... a long @$$ walk from where I was..... like 10 minutes!! Oh, they told us about the new gate 15 mintues from boarding!! I did get to see the international terminal, something I may never get to see. In the process I broke the heal on my favorite shoes and I was breaking a sweat at 7:00 in the morning. Gotta love Monday mornings at PHL!!!!

No comments: