Wednesday, June 4, 2008

"Ground Hog Day...."

Ok, so the previous post actually happened yesterday (Tuesday). Today, it felt like the movie "Ground Hog Day", you know, when Bill Murray wakes up on the same day each day?? The morning started out with monsoon-like rains and severe thunderstorms. It did get sunny for part of the day, but by the 6pm news, all we saw on the t.v. were severe weather warnings for tornados, floods and severe thunder storms. Today was much shorter in time, however. I took photos today..... they are what yesterday looked like as well...... Again I say, bring on the Ruby Slippers!!

To the right is where I was yesterday.... notice the purple, not so pretty on a weather map!



Below is where I was today, the yellow circles in both indicate "rotation"......






The views from the hotel room. This is 6pm, not 9pm!! Notice the tree bending to the right of the photo!




The answer my friend, is blowin in the wind!

No comments: