Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Answer: 4 Aleve and A Large Diet Coke!

Question, "What is what it takes to cure a "flying day" headache!" The night before I fly, I never sleep. For whatever reason, I am always afraid I will oversleep and miss my flight. This, of course, has not happened in the two years that I have been traveling, but the worries never go away. This week was no exception. As you may be aware, this weekend was HOT! On Sunday, I rode 15 hilly miles to prepare for my 30 mile ride coming up this Saturday. This was in the morning, but it was still 85 at 8:30am. After the ride, I showered and headed to my 1pm softball game. It was about 98 degrees and just brutal. The sun and I did not get along. By the time I got home on Sunday, I was not feeling too good. Despite drinking tons of water, I never really recovered from the day. I took 2 Aleve and went to bed at 10:30. Of course, like I said earlier, I never really slept. This made for a not so nice Monday. I took two more Aleve at 9am after developing another monster headache on the plane that left me not feeling so well in my tummy either..... Unfortunately, it didn't work. At 1pm, another 2 Aleve was consumed along with a large diet coke..... BINGO!! relief.....

No comments: